No Products in the bag
Feel secure and supported with these high waisted yoga capri leggings printed with my pink & dark teal seahorse and geometric pattern, named "Stella Seahorse." Using eco-friendly performance fabric, these feel thick and luxurious.
* High waistband sits at belly button to cinch-in & support stomach
* Waistband made of thick Micro-rib fabric which is folded-only (aka no elastic at top) to smooth waistline
* No pilling
* Great coverage for going downward dog
* Versatile - comfortable for everyday wear and all workouts (running, cycling, yoga, aerobics, dancing, etc)
* 4-way stretch = complete freedom of movement
* Ultra-stretchy with excellent bounce-back recovery, holds shape wear after wear
* Quick-dry (you can wear again sooner!)
* Safe in salt & chlorinated water
* Soft, elastane overlocked seams stretch & sit comfortably flat against skin without irritation or rubbing
* Vivid prints that won't fade after wear or washing, and are safe & solvent-free
GOT A QUESTION? Email me : email@example.com
Fabric feels like :
Thick and luxurious with a slight sheen, this fabric hugs and supports with comfortable compression throughout workouts or every-day wear. Good coverage for going bra-less, but check when wet if using for swimming.
Fabric & Garment's Origin :
Eco-Friendly Features :
I generally use bright colours for my patterns, but wanted to offer some dark tones for these leggings. The pink seahorses & floral shape adds a lighthearted contrast and a bit of fun.
Named "Stella Seahorse" because "stella" in Italian means "star" (and quite frankly, sounds better than "star seahorse"). When I was first learning how to do repeat patterns, I would take pictures of difficult looking patterns to challenge myself to replicate some day.
This beautiful Japanese star pattern was particularly challenging, but after a few months, I successfully designed my own from scratch especially for these leggings.
The part I love most is the moody dark teal contrasted with the cheeky seahorses studded on the legs.
Click below to check out how this pattern was designed (including photos) on my blog :
Stella Seahorse Print